April 18, 2023
Lunada Bay Tile Features a Rich Showcase of New & Innovative Glass, Ceramic and Concrete Tile Creations at Coverings 2023
Harbor City, CA, April 18 – From forward-looking tile collections to collaborations with design powerhouses such as designer and potter Jonathan Adler™ and lifestyle icon Tommy Bahama™, Lunada Bay Tile is featuring an array of shapes, patterns, colors, and materials at Coverings 2023, Booth #3600.
Lunada Bay Tile is introducing the new Vesuvio collection and is refreshing many of its most popular collections with new colors and patterns, including Shinju and Graphite.
Lunada Bay Tile highlights include:
- New Vesuvio is a mixed media mosaic series that combines glimmering glass with natural white marble. Elegant yet durable, the natural stone creates a beauty only achieved after millions of years of nature working her magic. The glass is evocative of semi-precious stone found in volcanic formations. In concert, the simple geometric patterns become the timeless foundation for many interior styles.
- Lunada Bay Tile is expanding its popular ocean-inspired Shinju ceramic collections, with a new shape in Shinju – the Stingray pattern – and Cape Pearl, a new color. Shinju, which means “pearl” in Japanese, translates the shimmer of pearls, the ridges of oyster shells, the surrounding reefs, and the movement of the ocean into a handcrafted ceramic tile series. Just as time and place affects an oyster's appearance, and the pearls they create, the texture and color of Shinju reflects the light and style of its surroundings. The series works beautifully on its own or in combination with any of our other ceramic, glass, and concrete tile collections.
- The Graphite ceramic tile series is being refreshed with three new colors – Klein Blue, Carmine Red, and Molten Bronze, all well known, time honored paint colors – and one new pattern, Duet. The collection is inspired by pencil drawings, one of the oldest forms of self-expression, as well as raw ingredients for artistic expression.
- Potter and designer Jonathan Adler’s® debut tile series with Lunada Bay Tile is Shelter Island. Inspired by the tones of the land, sea, and air surrounding Jonathan’s iconic home, these quiet, semi-matte hues are harmonious with both minimalist and maximalist spaces. Finished with semi-transparent glazes that accentuate the handcrafted textures and dimension beneath, adding subtle depth to your abode.
- Tommy Bahama® by Lunada Bay Tile channels the beauty and abandon of vacation and exploration through a premier collection of handcrafted tiles.
- Tommy Bahama® Glass Blends is an exquisite collection of glass mosaic blends inspired by the most exotic and untouched destinations of the world. The tiles can be used for Interior walls and backsplashes, shower walls and floors, fireplaces, light residential floors, pools, spas and water features, exterior walls.
- Tommy Bahama® Kapa: Reinterpreting Tommy Bahama's most iconic textile prints, Kapa architectural concrete tiles are inspired by elements of the exotic: sumptuous tropical fabrics, lush palm fronds, and waves lapping along a quiet shoreline. The embossed relief surfaces spark vacation daydreams and sanguine memories. Handcrafted in California, the dimensional surfaces add subtle, luxe texture to walls and coordinate with Tommy Bahama and Lunada Bay Tile glass collections.
“Tile is like jewelry for your home. An expanded range of colors, textures, and patterns plus the ability to complement any décor, have made tile appropriate for areas anywhere in the home, both inside and outside. Interesting formats, colors and materials allow for true customization,” said Feras Irikat, Director of Design and Marketing, Lunada Bay Tile.
LINK TO HI-RES IMAGES: https://spaces.hightail.com/space/fM5dp4SULP
About Lunada Bay Tile
About Lunada Bay Tile
Lunada Bay Tile creates handcrafted glass, ceramic and concrete tile with an emphasis on artistic simplicity, texture, and color. The name Lunada Bay Tile honors the beautiful Palos Verdes Peninsula of Los Angeles and exhibits the brand’s design philosophy – to blend traditional craftsmanship with modern influences while exploring the boundaries of material possibilities. To learn more about Lunada Bay Tile and view the entire product line visit LunadaBayTile.com or call (310) 257-1300.
Cherry Leaf Communications, Ltd.
Michele Zelman, 718-859-6766